For the past few weeks, we've been participating in a fun on-line giveaway from Rachel at Two Dog Pond. Rachel makes very cool soldered jewelry, and every Monday she posts a bit of artwork that will be used as a pendant. The contest rules are simple: submit a witty saying and if it's chosen, you win a necklace with the picture and your saying! There's a winner every Friday and you can fill up Rachel's comments section with as many entries as your brain creates. There is a slide show of past winners on display, too, so you can see what clever pairings have won in the past.This week's contest image is a real stumper. C.S. and I aren't sure if this beauty is wearing a bathing suit, a circus outfit, a dance costume, or an outfit made from recycled upholstery fabric a la Scarlett O'Hara. Are those roses or polka dots? And what's that thing up by her head? It looks like a throw pillow to me.
One thing is for sure: this contest is generating some amusing entries! Not to mention a lot of background processing in my brain while I am doing other things.
P.S. Rachel has also posted the most dangerous cake recipe in the world, which I am afraid to try because once I start making it, I won't be able to stop. The recipe is almost as quick and easy as microwave popcorn, and we all know where that leads: addiction and wretched excess.
I cannot even begin to imagine what sort of title this deserves, I'll have to go over and see what people are thinking up.
ReplyDeleteThis outfit still has me flummoxed.
ReplyDelete