Sunday, September 15, 2013

DSC Prize for South Asian Literature (Read and TBR)

Because there are never enough good lists! Especially when they are short enough to seem do-able.

I was pleasantly surprised to find some of these titles available on PaperbackSwap.com, which means I get them for free!  That's definitely a good use of my book swap credits.

Read more at DSC Prize for South Asian Literature.

Blue means TBR; green means I'm still on the hunt for them. Hardbacks and paperbacks are noted, in case an upgrade is needed.

2011: Home Boy - H.M. Naqvi (HB)
2012: Chinaman - Shehan Karunatilaka (HB)
2013: Narcopolis - Jeet Thayil
2014: Chronicle of a Corpse Bearer - Cyrus Mistry (HB) 
2015: The Lowland - Jhumpa Lahiri
2016: Sleeping on Jupiter - Anuradha Roy (HB)
2017: The Story of a Brief MarriageAnuk Arudpragasam 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I love external validation.