Things I am doing:
1. Lots of reading.
2. Looking forward to the first meeting about my plot in the local community garden. Goodbye, waiting list! Hello, heirloom seed catalogs!
3. Remembering a great tapas dinner last night.
4. Having lunch with my boss and a traveling scholar, where I will drink incredible amounts of Thai iced tea (no alcohol involved).
5. Preparing to leave town for a conference and stay in a historic tropical B&B.
6. Counting down to a week of vacation.
7. Making soup in the crock pot.
8. Gearing up to watch the local collegiate baseball playoffs.
9. Catching up on my blog reading (y'all have been busy!).
And what am I NOT doing, you may ask? Taking the second day of the bar exam. Whew! Having that thing in the rearview mirror makes me feel lucky all over again.