Thursday, November 26, 2009

She Aced It

The yellow kitten had her big inter-mew with the professor yesterday, and she got an A+.

I had coached her a little on how to be extra-charming. But I could never have predicted that when he came in the room and sat on the floor, she would climb in his lap, rub her face on his chin, then slide onto the floor and roll onto her back, purring like crazy, wanting her belly rubbed and not pooting at all.

Two minutes in, it was a done deal.

Add that to my list of things to be thankful for today!

Wishing you all the happiest of Thanksgivings!

3 comments:

  1. Yahooooo!!!!!

    Let's hope he has a damaged sense of smell too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, he's in love now,so he will probably forgive her a few little flaws (when he finally notices them).

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! I love external validation.