Friday, June 19, 2009

Yep, Made It Myself

Actually, all I had to do was assemble it. It was incredibly easy because the pieces were pre-threaded with wiring and all I had to do was screw them together in an upright position, add the bulbs, plug it in, and voila!

Let there be light!



I'm not sure if it is great or awful, design-wise, but it sure is getting the job done. The individual stalky things are adjustable, so they could each point in a different direction. There are five of them, although they don't show in the picture. But I kind of like them clustered together, all facing upwards.

Meanwhile, the rest of the room looks like this.



Still a little more organizing left to do!

As a bonus, the lamp packaging contained this little gem.


C.S. loves to hide these in his bookshelves, to help keep his first editions nice and dry and mildew-free, even in the dampness of South Florida. And I didn't even have to pay extra for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I love external validation.