Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Things I Love, and One I Don't

I love having a new, larger apartment with great sunlight in the morning.

I love not skrinching on stray bits of kitty litter with my bare feet when I step out of the shower. (The princess has her own bathroom now.)

I love having the internet back. (Hello, blogosphere! I missed you!)

I love a man who keeps carrying stuff, even when you have snapped at him for letting the door slam.

And who then takes care not to slam the door during the next 1.7 million trips.

I don't love not being able to find things.

This morning, I actually gave up looking for something. I'm sure it will turn up eventually.

4 comments:

  1. Moving=delirium. It's a blessing and a curse, isn't it? I do like that it teaches us to purge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to confess, I always kind of liked moving...but then maybe I am a complete freak of nature.

    Good luck finding whatever it was, sounds like you did well finding C.S. and that has to count for a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually like moving when it's a full-bore excuse to organize and purge before packing, but this has been a half-a** job and therefore not so great.

    Who was it that said three moves equals one fire?

    As for C.S.: oh yeah, he's definitely a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! I love external validation.