Saturday, June 13, 2009

Nominee for E-Mail Exchange of the Month

From: Campus IT Guy
To: All Faculty and Staff
Date: Thursday, June 11, 2009
Re: DTV Transition

Faculty and Staff,

I would hope that most of you subscribe to cable or satellite for your TV service. For those of you who get TV over the air (as in the good ole days), you won't get a signal after midnight tonight unless you purchased a converter box. The switch happens tonight.


From: Dean X
To: Campus IT Guy, All Faculty and Staff
Date: Thursday, June 11, 2009
Re: Re: DTV Transition

Yeah, switch happens.

1 comment:

  1. If you really want one of those bags, I could get one for you and bring it...then mail it on from here or Canada...

    let me know sooner than later...though you theoretically can order online....

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! I love external validation.