Friday, February 20, 2009

Time to Upgrade?

Maybe it's time I got a new cellphone, one with a camera. Either that, or I need to add my regular camera to the 25 pounds of stuff I already tote around in my handbag on a daily basis. I had the perfect opportunity to take a great blog photo this morning but . . . no camera.

Stopped in traffic on the way to work, I was behind a tow truck pulling a fancy black Mustang with a bashed-in front end. And what did it say in the back window of the tow truck? (You'll just have to take my word for it.)

ANOTHER ONE RIDES THE BUS

4 comments:

  1. LOL!that's awesome! And you just reminded me that I have a blog-worthy photo on my cell phone camera! Ys I think it's time you upgrade...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am surprised your cell phone company hasn't offered you another phone about a million times, I seem to get bi-annual offers....great bumper sticker....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, what's up with no upgrade offers? Maybe they have my file marked "tech dinosaur." I'll put it on my To Do list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That tow truck driver has a great sense of humor. I'll bet the Mustang driver didn't think so though :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! I love external validation.