Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Contrasting View -- From Fay to Fog



When J.G. posted a photo (see below) of Tropical Storm Fay simmering ouside her place of residence, I couldn't resist the temptation to counter with a photo of my own, one showing a view of the Bay Bridge from my 17th floor hotel balcony in San Francisco.
I am on the road and, barring any earth rumblings, far from peril. (For the record, I was soaked to the skin by a driving rainstorm on Monday when J.G. dropped me off at MCO.) Heck, the only significant airport delays being reported Monday were right here in San Fran, where fog was slowing air traffic.
But I'm keeping an eye on that crazy system in Florida and wishing everyone the best of luck in weathering that sucker.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I love external validation.