Saturday, July 4, 2009

Jet Lag

Anyone know a cure for jet lag? I've been doing it two or three times a year for the past 10 years, but going from the East Coast to the West Coast wipes me out every time, and I'm dragging on the Fourth. I flew to San Francisco yesterday and held on until 10:15 p.m. PDT, hoping that would square up my body clock with the locals. Now I'm not sure I'll be able to hang on long enough for the fireworks.

Not that that would be any great loss.

Fireworks are on my list of three most overrated things in life. The others: parades and circuses.

1 comment:

  1. I agree about the parades and circuses, but I have to admit I'm a sucker for fireworks, even when they're lame.

    No cure for you. I just keep dragging around until I feel better.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! I love external validation.