Tuesday, July 7, 2009

77 Days of Books on the Wall...

Count me in!

The National Book Foundation, sponsor of the National Book Awards, has unveiled its "book-a-day blog." From now through Sept. 21 -- the next 77 days, in other words -- you'll be able to find out about each of the NBA's winners for fiction.

The fun begins today with the very first NBA fiction winner, Nelson Algren's The Man with the Golden Arm, which is one of my all-time favorites.

At the end of the challenge, readers will be able to vote on the best fiction winner and receive a chance to win two tickets to this year's NBA awards ceremony.

Here's the website:

http://burnurl.com/uB18ns

2 comments:

  1. I just read about this the other day, and was going to post about it. I'm so pleased you visited me at the 'farm,' and will be spending some time here.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! I love external validation.